10.05.2013

My New Lacey Fall Scarf

Of course I have scarves, but not THIS scarf.

My hair is very short, here is my and my daughter today.



Yeah, my ears are already cold in the Chicago gloom happening today.  Which I love by the way.


I got this book in the mail a few days ago.



I bought it solely for this scarf.  



I'm always looking for things to crochet that aren't for babies or super traditional.

I picked up some Caron Simply Soft (because the pattern called for Caron Spa and Joann's didn't have it and I'm super impatient)in Charcoal Heather.

There is a time and place for Owl newborns hats and I really just want to crochet something that a fashionable adult would like to wear.  This is harder to do with crochet than knitting.

I might need to learn to knit.  Uh-oh.  

:some times passes:

WHALA!

The bulk took about and hour and a half and the fringe took another hour to attach.  

I like it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment