11.10.2013

Lil Cross Stitch Buttons. Wheeeee!

I have been knocking out little projects and working on larger ones.  I made a list yesterday, I have 14.  Not including the things still in my head.  I'm gunna need a nanny. 

I've been cross stitching for about 3 months and I'm ready to expand.  I like working with the smaller project.  It's really satisfying to complete something nearly daily and be much more portable.  An afghan can take months and it's going to sit in the same spot for a while. 

First was these...


Which I LOVE.  The colors are perfect.  I made them into earrings but they felt weird and I don't have the guts to wear them. So I'm going to rip off the earring back and make them buttons also. 

But I'm wearing them everydamnwhere.

Then this - 
I experimented with an idea I saw on Pinterest.  I LOVE this. 


I buttoned it and threw it on my pea coat.

Then I did a heart and a skull.

These are just something cute for Violet's coat.

The skull is done in Kreinik Metallics.  This stuff is great.  I have a huge assortment of colors to play with.  :D







She loves skulls and monsters.  She calls them "rawrs". 

The buttons are 7/8" and 1".  They have a few different sizes and I'm mos def going to be making more.  I love me some buttons. 

I'm planning a tutorial for the buttons.  That is.  If you want one...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly
    slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    Here is my web site :: home inspections what to expect

    ReplyDelete